I feel fluffy today. Ever have days when you feel fluffy? I don't *think* it was the
five two cookies I ate last night. We will see, for tonight is weigh in night at Weight Watchers. *bites nails*
I have an exciting post for tomorrow...I am gearing up for it. Might not be exciting for YOU, dear
readers reader but I am amped about it. :)
Til then, my friend.
I've been feeling fluffy a lot lately. Good luck at your weigh-in!
ReplyDeleteTake care - Kellan
So worth the couple of cookies.
ReplyDeleteI feel fluffy right now... just scarfed down some delicious lasagna and garlic bread.
ReplyDelete:-)
Good luck at weigh in!
oooh wee, girl! i love exciting posts! i will be back tomorrow to see whats you gots for us. :)
ReplyDeleteI always feel fluffy when it's humid. Good, we can be in miser together. ;)
ReplyDeleteFluffy can be good . . . very good. Can't wait for the post!
ReplyDeleteI've been MIA lately. I am doing a blog roll/reader overhaul soon so that I don't lose my faves!