I challenge myself in ways that surprises me, makes me want to keep going further.
In your presence my heart beats rapidly against my chest and beads of sweat form.
Afterwards I feel energized, my body tingles with satisfaction.
When we aren't together I am reminded of our meeting and yearn for our next encounter.
You are so good for my heart, for my mind and for my body.
I don't know why I quit you for so long, but I am back.
Someday, I'd like to bring you home with me to live forever.
<3
Thank you Elliptical Machine, YOU ROCK.
You big tease!
ReplyDeletelol, I was seriously wondering after our emails yesterday what the heck you were talking about. lol!
ReplyDeleteOMG, I thought Stacie had found her one and only!!!
ReplyDeleteI love my elliptical too :)
Great post dude!!!
OMG - you had me going there! I was all "who is it? Saywer? Did she meet a new guy?" hee hee.
ReplyDeleteI love the elliptical machine myself. Not as much as you do!
It seriously sounds like you're doing some naughty things with you're exercise equipment...
ReplyDeleteand if so...
Damn I want to be the exercise equipment...
What a tease you are!
ReplyDeleteBrilliant. Would have been perfect for v-day!
ReplyDeleteSo, are you into swinging or groups cuz WOW.
ReplyDeleteDamn your machine sounds so hott compared to mine! :)
ReplyDeleteStacie, Thanks for your loving comment on my blog. I really appreciated what you wrote. You have a lot to offer to so many. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous that you have this type of relationship - I have more of a love/hate or try to ignore as much as possible type of relationship.
ReplyDeleteThat is good!
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, I would be screaming obscenities at the poor thing :)
Those things are so evil! I'm going with the obscenities comment :D
ReplyDeleteThat was absolutely hilarious!!!
ReplyDeleteha. that sounded naughty! great post... enjoy working up a sweat!
ReplyDeleteDid I just read an "erotic exercise" story? I feel strangely dirty now...
ReplyDeleteWow. I've never wanted to exercise so badly.
ReplyDeleteLMAO! You shithead.
ReplyDeleteLOL...I was thinking that you have so much going on in your world...time to get myself together! And then I saw the ending and I laughed out loud. I feel the exact same about my treadmill.
ReplyDelete