Friday, October 3, 2008

Debate

natalie dee
nataliedee.com

I change my hair, a lot.
Back in June I was contemplating a new hair cut and ended up with THIS look!

I haven't gotten a "style" cut since June. I have been in "grow out" mode ever since. I hate grow out mode. It doesn't feel pretty.

I have been fantasizing about THIS HAIR...but it is pretty similar to what I had in June (and again would have the maintenance issue)

or should I keep growing it out and see how I like it once it is all one length again?

That is the only debate I am willing to discuss. :D

Oh and here is one "hair" issue that leads to NO debate.

natalie dee
nataliedee.com

these comics are HILARIOUS and I am attempting to chipper up my mood, so there you go, head over there and have a giggle today.




Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. OH MY GAWD - you should totally do the "Tabitha" haircut! It would look so cute!!!

    Since I got my hair cut shorter I've noticed that I need to go in more often. Not sure that I factored that into my budget, but there it is. That's the price I have to pay for shorter hair. harumph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in the same boat. I am in grow out mode and I hate it. I went for a hair cut last weekend just to maybe do something with the mop on my head adn you can't even tell I got it cut. I spent $70 for nothing! It makes me want to cut it all off again but I know I will hate myself if I don't let it grow out.
    Ugh! Exhausting isn't it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what advice to give. Personally, I never make the decision about my own hair. That is the one thing that I give 100% control over to the person doing my hair. What ever they want...that's what I get and then I just keep my fingers crossed that it looks ok. Most of the time it works out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for only discussing this debate...jeesh! Anyway, I grow my hair long and then cut it short then immediately want it long again. So, yes, I mean no, I have no advice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last time I actually cut my hair was back in 2004! I hated the cut so bad that I swore I would never get it done again. And I haven't. I let my daughter trimmit every so often to keep it healthy and free of split ends, but my hair is down to the middle of my back and I love it. As soon as it is all one shade of gray...um...I mean silver, I am dying a streak of it deep, deep purple. I always liked being different. I'm an old hippy at heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA! Love that last one!

    And that cut your are fantasizing about? Tell me it's just the cut, NOT the colour?

    PLEASE?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Geesh, finding the perfect hair is right up there with finding the answer to world peace. OK, not exactly, but it is pretty important.

    That last comic.

    Oh. Boy. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I say let it grow. My hair was cut like that one your thinking about, can you say HIGHMAINTENCE???? Cause thats what it is! I let mine grow and after a year, it is finally pas the bra strap, layered and easy to work with and saves money cause you do not need as many cuts to keep it looking "new".

    Long hair is SEXY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have no hair advice but oh my... i loved the comics!!! i needed the laugh!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, pull up a therapy couch and tell me all about it...