Thursday, October 30, 2008

I could....

Things I COULD blog about today.

1) My brother's compulsion to start a relationship with me and why I am hesitant.
2) My dad's lack of phone use.
3) How I inadvertently hurt my stepdad's feelings because my lack of phone use.
4) The fact that I lost 1.8 lbs of the 2 pounds I gained the previous week!
5) How much I LOVE Halloween candy. Check out Natalie's favorite candy and their WW points, YIKES.
6) How my will power sucks ass with Halloween candy in the house.
7) How I plan to sneak all of my kid's Halloween candy from parties into the "give to trick or treaters" bowl.
8) How Hubby is NOW deciding to be really nice and totally out of character...even though the divorce is still ON.
9) How I should ACCEPT that he is being nice and not question it because it will be a while before things are final.
10) How my plans for Thanksgiving are shaping up NICELY. Roadtrip?
11) Who Buggy thinks I should vote for in the presidential race.
12) Fiber One bar and bean soup in one day = NOT SOO GOOD

BUT, I am not going to post about any of those today...*nannie nannie boo boo* however they will be talked about in the next week or so...stay tuned.



Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. at least you have some topics that you could possibly blog about. Currently i'm on blank tape mode thanks to what people normally call "work" and loads of it.... Sigh. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roadtrip for T-giving? Where?!?! Is that when you're doing Disney?

    Must be nice to have a plethora of things to blog about! I'm scrounging! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you got topics. I got nothing

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, you were just one topic short of a thursday thirteen!!!! oh and i know, those candy points made me a little sad...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must have a ton of drafts to work on, lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new layout! How did you make your post area bigger and change your background? I love it!

    I too have been hitting the party candy. I am going to hate myself next week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. #12 made me giggle...I had a day like that too but I think it was the Pizza Hut that did it.

    You have lots of topics...I am especially interested in who Buggy thinks you should vote for!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have so many things going on...WOW. Congrats on the weight loss, good luck on the will power! Exciting to have a roadtrip planned. I need to plan something for Thanksgiving...don't want to spend alone this year. Can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I usually go throught the kids pumpkins and take some of their candy after they go to bed. They are getting older now...hopefully, they won't notice if all the Butterfingers are gone!

    Kimmy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you guys have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anticipation is a bitch!

    Thanks for the preview.

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, pull up a therapy couch and tell me all about it...