Thursday, June 25, 2009

You Capture-Summer

This is a fun carnival set up by Beth @ I Should be Folding Laundry.

Photobucket

Click the button to see what everyone else "captured"!

This week, SUMMER!
Holy Hell, I was whining about it not feeling like June and wah wah wah. WHAM. Mother Nature, you are a comical genius. We are full out summer mode, 90 degree days, you just walk outside and you break out in a sweat.

Ah Good Times.

So we went...to the BEACH. Nothing says summer like a good beach day.

So here we go Summer is...
June09 053
Blue skies.
*le-sigh*

June09 035
Flip-flop tans, painted toes, feet in the sand
(and a lovely mosquito bite)

June09 045
Sand Castles, teamwork, and sun.

This summer...
I will learn that standing on my own can be quite beautiful.
June09 034



Photobucket

42 comments:

  1. great pics, really love the last one. Ugh...I wish I was at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great captures. The water shot is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing these! They are great shots! The last one is stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful captures!!! I love them all. The first one looks like a post card. The last one is very cool. And, your feet? LUV the tatoo and polished toes. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots. The beach looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, bright sunny pictures that epitomize summer. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love your summer pictures! What beach do you go to Stacie?

    ReplyDelete
  8. did you photoedit the first one or is it really so blue? pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVELY! Your colors are so rich. Makes me want to go to the beach. Wonderful Captures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad I'm not the only one with tan lines from my flip flops ;) lol! Great shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous pictures! Looks like an amazing day, and I love your closing sentiments about standing alone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, your pictures are GORGEOUS! Such beautiful summer pictures... you're so lucky to live by the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Once again..amazing captures!
    The last one is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great shots. I'm relaxing just looking at them! And great pedi, what color is that?! I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these shots! I totally want to go there :) The colors in the first are beautiful, it feels so cool and peaceful :) You are totally right about the feet too :) LOVE summer feet.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great pics. I like that first one. Everyone feeling better today?

    ReplyDelete
  17. You always have the greatest pics... that last one is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh! I loved them all, but that last one is breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Why is everyone going to the beach?! Dang! I'm so jealous. These shots are awesome! I love the different perspectives, etc.

    I'm not sure I've stopped over here before. Sorry I haven't. You have a really cool blog! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yeah! For flip flop tans. I love them. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ah yes, flip flop tans. Very cool...

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE the last one!! And I also have a flip-flop tan and mosquito bites that itch like hell.

    ReplyDelete
  23. yep, you captured it! what a lovely day, i love your tatoo!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Standing on your own WILL be beautiful! I love how you showcased summer here. The photos are excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I totally need my feet in the sand! And that last shot is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  26. That last one should be framed somewhere... like over your bathtub. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  27. The tree looks quite erect...or do I just need it that bad? Don't answer that. Enjoy the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  28. These really are all about summer! I love the painted toes picture - I picked the same color for mine! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love your shots! I especially love the drift wood shot (and of course your kids). PS - Standing on my own provided me with some of the best times of my life!

    ReplyDelete
  30. These pictures are awesome, but my favorite is the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love flip flop tans...that is how I know I am living right.

    ReplyDelete
  32. So beautiful - you guys ordered up the perfect summer day.

    Also, luv the tattoo!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Absolutely beautiful photos. Love the tattoo.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Fantastic summer pictures! The sand castle picture is my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. ooh, i really love that last shot! really creative and great color! all of your beach shots are really nice. i love the flip flop tan thing - we do that here, too! gotta love it :)

    my summer shots are posted, too. feel free to come on over for a visit :O)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Summer is beautiful and standing on your own is beautiful and your pictures are fucking beautiful. Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, pull up a therapy couch and tell me all about it...