Workin it Wednesday. Not to be confused with workin it Friday. :D
My Mother's day was NICE! I did find my mom a really awesome pair of earrings that I was secretly hoping she didn't like so that *I* could have them. :) I would have bought her something else to replace it. I even tried them on...shhhhh. LOL. I really want those earrings.
The kids and hubby did good...they had a cute card, the kids had stuff they made at school and they went in and bought me a facial gift certificate at the spa. So it was all very nice. :) I really love the stuff the kids make me more than anything. Seriously I cherish those.
IDOL...I PREDICT DAVIDS IN THE FINAL. Just sayin...again...for the record. :)
In honor of wordless Wednesday (which I obviously have no concept of wordless) and in honor of my Weight Watchers weigh in tonight...here is a picture of me TWO years ago. What a great reminder of how far I have come since starting WW this past January.
and here is me December 07, right before joining. Probably the only picture of me with my glasses on too...and Bubba's looks so happy to be standing next to his Jolly bowl of Jelly Belly Momma. :)
Well...me now is me in the header...so YES, I have come a long way and it feels great.
You look great and have come a long way. Great work. Hard work too, huh? Oh, and my mom buys shoes, and then they hurt her feet, so I get them. THey are usually really cute. So, every pair of shoes that she gets, I hope they hurt her feet. Sorry that you didn't get the earrings.
ReplyDeleteWow, girl, you look AMAZING!!! So proud! I know this is a huge accomplishment!
ReplyDeleteI'm with you . . . the Davids . . .
You look great!
ReplyDeleteYou have come a long way, and you look fantastic! Really you do and I really like your glasses too. They suit you.
ReplyDeleteWho is the imbicile who pushed fast forward on my week? He's got to be the same one who did it to you.
Let's lynch him!
:-)
Glad you had a good mother's day. I love the homemade stuff the best too!
You should be so proud of yourself!
ReplyDeleteYou look great!
Kimmy
Lookin' good, sister!
ReplyDeleteYou did good!!!
ReplyDeletenice work. congrats on feeling good about it!
ReplyDeleteYou are doing great!
ReplyDeleteSteph
Way to go Stacie! Can I borrow some of your will power please?
ReplyDeletegreat job w/ the WW!!! how much have you lost?
ReplyDelete