and, happy third anniversary to me and hubby. Sorry we are legally separated, but maybe by the fourth anniversary we will have our shit together. Does Hallmark make cards that say that?
Also, tonight's weigh in will be my 6th week at goal weight...it means I will become a "lifetime" member of Weight Watchers!
I just happened to be passing through - don't know whether to say congratulations or not. Probably not. Maybe Hallmark should make a card for such an occasion. It's probably an untapped market. And, unfortunately, a growing one.
ReplyDeletehttp://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/
I once received a card when I broke up with an old boyfriend.
ReplyDeleteOn the front:
I am so embarrassed. I saw your ex last week.
On the inside: I could've sworn you said his name was dickhead.
I love that card :)
Hey,
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the goal weight! That is awesome!
good luck on the other part. Hopefully it will work out for what is best for you :-)
If life was simple what would be the fun??!! GL with the marriage bit - it's never easy, and holidays/events can be espeically tough. Hang in there sweets.
ReplyDeleteThe good thing is you get to hang in there as a Lifetime Skinny Mini!!!!! Congratulations! That's something to be VERY, VERY proud of!
Don't know if there is a card...but I wish the you best. What ever the outcome looks like - you deserve good things!
ReplyDeleteGirl...I am so proud of you! I need to loose some weight and signed up for weight watchers again. Maybe you could be my role model.
Congratulations on the goal weight!
ReplyDeleteAs for your anniversary, I just wish you the best and hope that things work out. We're thinking about you!
Hurray for you on the goal weight! That is such a fantastic accomplishment. I have started several times, but could never get there! I am jealous.
ReplyDeleteSorry on the third anniversary being spent separated. It's never easy. Here's looking forward to the fourth. Everything will work out for the best!
Lifetime Member! YAY!! Congratulations. !
ReplyDeleteSorry about the bitter-sweet anniversery. Whatever the next year holds for you two - I hope you are happy and at peace.
Here is to the promise of a better tomorrow . . . to a future of happy anniversaries.
ReplyDeleteHUGE congrats on becoming a lifetime member!!!!! The best part about that is not having to pay for meetings anymore! I'm a lifetime member but far from goal at the moment (getting closer each week!) and I can't wait until I get there so I can spend that $15.90/week on the gym again!
ReplyDelete