As some of you may know...a few years ago, I joined Weight Watchers. It took me about 7 or 8 months to lose close to 30 lbs. I have since kept that weight off, except for a really annoying yo-yo of 5 lbs or so.
I put on the 5, I take it off, put it on, take it off. I've had it with myself. It's mental. I'm mental. ;)
So, I vow. I want to take off the 5 and another 5. ...so 10 (in case you suck at math...as much as I suck and keeping that 5 stupid lbs off for good) total. I want to lose 10 lbs. Do you hear me flabby tummy?
Here's where I need your help...when I do lose that 10, and I will. I will lose that 10 (eventually). When I lose it, I will be at my lowest weight...um, since maybe birth.
My driver's license will still read 5 lbs heavier when I lose this 10 lbs, which means, even at age 16 I was not that small.
So...(back on point of where I will need you)...when I get to that point...and I start whining about needing to lose more weight....SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF ME. MMK?
Here is where weight watchers SAYS my range of weight should be...."Your healthy weight range is 113 to 141 lbs."
I will not be 113 after this 10 lbs......so don't let me talk myself into thinking that 113 would look good on me...cause I'm not real sure that it would...and I really don't want to purchase all new clothes to fit a 113 lbs.
I need to lose some too. Like 20. or more.
ReplyDeleteIt's hard with this S.A.D. to be motivated to do anything.
Wanting to do something and being motivated to do something...definitely different things.
Okay I'l tell ya when enough is enough.
ReplyDeleteI need to lose a hell of a lot more than 10 pounds. It will probably never happen because I like my ice cream and cookies and cake oh and fudge and...sorry you get the picture.
That was cruel wasn't it?
I'll shut up now.
I really think age is a factor in those weight charts. I was 125 lbs in high school and on the swim team. There is NO way my body is going back to that weight 30 years later. It just isn't. I'm nearly starving if I get anywhere near 135. Just go for the weight in which YOU feel good.
ReplyDeleteGood luck ! According to WW, I am sure I could lose another 20 lbs, so fuck that ! lol.
ReplyDeleteCongrats for keeping the weight off. That is the hardest part.
Good for you but stay healthy. Anorexic babes look sick.
ReplyDeleteI don't think that lowest number ever looks good on anyone. Somewhere in the middle is usually just about right.
ReplyDeleteHere is what worked for me. Just do it.
ReplyDeleteThat's it. If you want it, then everytime you reach for something that will not help you reach the goal, it will make you stop.
Go Stacie!!!
(and 113 would not look good on many people - exepting maybe a 5 foot nothing gymnast)
113 I could not imagine! Although if I catch this bug my kid has I might just end up at 113.
ReplyDelete