Thursday, January 17, 2008

LOOOSA

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yeah that's right folks.

I am a looosa

3 lbs. I stand up and shout!

Here is how 3 lbs has changed me.

Pants out of dryer = not so tight.
Raised my chin a little higher-in pride.
Made my chin a little less heavy to raise.
Back boobs are shrinking-bra tightness confirms this.

Thing to remember.
Cockiness is not attractive!
3 lbs lighter doesn't mean you can eat the rest of the chocolate chip cookies!!
If 3 lbs feels this good, imagine how 23 more lbs will feel!!!

Even though I am a LOOSA, Lizzy loves me. whoa, say that three times
Loosa Lizzy loves me...oh, wait, that is not what I meant.
I'm a loosa
Lizzy loves me.

She has passed this on to me...spreading the love, cause, sometimes we all need love and to be spread. OH crap. See it is one of those days.

Here is the Spreading Love Award, in all its glory.
Photobucket

I would like to pass this on to BlueBella because any excuse to escape to the beach, with drinks and talk of a studly drink boy, I am IN! I love her style of writing and it is NEVER dull over there. :D

A also found this award out there for the taking. SO I pass this on to whomever feels they need a little help.

Photobucket
Admitting you have a problem is HALF the battle. Therefore, I pass this on to only those who really want the help. ;)

16 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!!!!! I lost a few pounds, too and I could tell the difference. Note to self - next time... just say no to the tiramasu (I am sure I gained back those few pounds today!).

    Great job and keep it up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! 23 will blow your mind!

    Keep up the excellent work you Loosa you!

    :-)

    Congrats on the spreading the love award. And what on earth would that other one be for? I don't have a problem. What are you talking about blogging addiction.

    Can. not. process.

    ;-)

    Denial is the first sign right?
    I am screwed then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!! Congratulations, Stacie!!! That's so awesome, keep up the good work!

    And OMG I need that last award. I am soooo addicted to blogging and reading blogs and commenting on blogs. Help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I give you permission to toot your own horn TOOT! TOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - congratulations on the 3 lbs and on the awards!!! Good for you - keep up the good work!

    Thanks for coming over and leaving the nice comment on my post today - you are a good friend and I always look forward to seeing you and have so enjoyed getting to know you. Thanks again and I'll see you soon. Kellan

    ReplyDelete
  6. You SHOULD be proud of yourself - your on you way!

    You've got all your blog "peeps" rooting for you!

    Hallie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loosa Lizzy?? Sheesh! ;)

    YAY For Stacie, Whooo-Hoooo! That's wonderful! I'm very proud of you, and I knew you could do it! Keep up the good work!

    Hey, I love the little Idol girl icon you have, where'd ya get it? I'm jealous, I want one!

    Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the 3 pounds! You should be proud of yourself!!!!

    Kimmy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the 3 pounds! You should be proud of yourself!!!!

    Kimmy

    ReplyDelete
  10. go stacie!!! i need your motivation to work on my tummy...and you are def inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the 3 lbs!!!! That is awesome . . .just wishing you hadn't sent them MY way:)

    And gosh, thanks for the awesome award! YOu are too kind. I sense another Clam Bake coming on over at the island!!!!!

    PS . . .sorry I have been MIA lately . .. this new job is kicking my a$$!

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats on the 3 pounds lost! that is great!!! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the 3 pounds!!! You are 3 ahead of me!
    Note to self: stop blogging and go workout. Oh and put the chocolates away- maybe throw them away. Nah.

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, pull up a therapy couch and tell me all about it...