Michelle passed away last night.
Five minutes before I got there. I'm not upset about missing her last breaths. I don't think I could handle being there for that. She was surrounded by her family and us friends were there minutes after.
Fuck.
We knew it was coming and I am thankful that she is no longer in pain. I am thankful for her family, they can now stop spending their days wondering if it's the last.
Fuck.
Fuck.
Fuckity Fuck Fuck.
Carry on.
So sorry Stacie. My thoughts are with you and her family.
ReplyDeleteWhat Kami said.
ReplyDeleteI am sorry, Stacie. She went quickly it seems.
ReplyDeleteCrap. I'm sorry she lost her battle, Stacie. I'm sorry for her. I'm sorry for her kids. I'm sorry for her husband and her family. And I'm sorry for you that you lost your friend.
ReplyDeleteThere are no words for a loss like this. Sending love and hugs, pally.
My sincerest condolences....
ReplyDeleteI am so ....so sorry. Hugs xo
ReplyDelete